San Ramon, Calif. – January 18, 2018 — Bishop Ranch today announced the signing of seven new office-space leases totaling 105,000 square feet with forward-thinking companies, from the nation’s top accounting firm to a technology solution provider and an overnight delivery specialist.
“We’re excited to welcome a diverse mix of new tenants to Bishop Ranch, each with their own specific business and workspace needs,” said Alexander Mehran, Jr., president and chief operating officer of Sunset Development Company, which owns and operates Bishop Ranch. “We are committed to offering a dynamic work environment with a scale of amenities and experiences simply unavailable anywhere else. These offerings help all of our customers attract, retain and inspire top talent in a region that is quickly becoming a hub for technology and next generation industries.”
The seven new leases include:
- ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC), a publicly traded company that provides specialized document solutions to businesses of all types, signed a lease to occupy 23,328 square feet
- Worldwide Technology, a technology solution provider with $10.4 billion in annual revenue and more than 4,000 employees, signed a lease for 18,978 square feet
- Golden State Overnight, a priority overnight delivery services company, signed a lease for 16,890 square feet
- Armanino LLP, a Top 25 CPA & Consulting firm in the nation and one of the “Best of the Best” accounting firms and a Best Places to Work, has expanded its lease to include an additional 15,146 square feet
- Surplus Lines Insurance leased 14,194 square feet
- Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX), an American provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing services for small- to medium-sized businesses has leased 10,548 square feet
- PSCU, a Credit Union Service Organization, signed a lease at 2600 for 7,694 square feet
“We considered several options in the East Bay and found that Bishop Ranch offers unrivaled amenities, especially with the opening of City Center Bishop Ranch,” said Holly Lind, area vice president, Northwest Enterprise Sales, Worldwide Technology. “Our new location at Bishop Ranch will provide a collaborative work environment for employees and customers. It’s a perfect location for meeting our current and future workplace needs.”
Bishop Ranch is home to 30,000 employees at over 600 companies in more than 30 industries and among them are many Fortune 500 companies. Tenants include AT&T, Chevron, General Electric, IBM, Rodan + Fields, PG&E, GE Digital, Robert Half, SAP, BlackBerry, Bank of the West, Toyota and Berkshire Hathaway. Bishop Ranch offers flexibility for the changing demands of companies large and small, and its tenants occupy spaces from 150 square feet to more than 1 million square feet.
Employees at Bishop Ranch enjoy a wide range of amenities and on-site services, including award-winning transportation programs, professional seminars and networking opportunities, a comprehensive tenant event program, health and wellness activities, gourmet food trucks and a weekly farmers market. Roundhouse Market and Conference Center features 50,000 square feet of flexible meeting and conference room space, a state-of-the-art fitness center, lakeside dining, electric Duffy boat rides and year-round special events. Additionally, The Dorris-Eaton School provides kindergarten-to-eighth grade education and Bright Horizons offers high quality childcare and early education.
Adding to the list of amenities is City Center Bishop Ranch, designed by internationally acclaimed architect, Renzo Piano. City Center will offer a distinctive collection of dining, retail and entertainment experiences in the heart of Bishop Ranch. THE LOT, a luxury 10-screen cinema experience and dining destination, will anchor the project.
About Bishop Ranch
Bishop Ranch, owned and operated by Sunset Development Company, is built on a legacy of sound planning and smart growth. Located on 585 acres in the San Ramon Valley, it is the largest mixed-use business community in Northern California. For nearly four decades, Bishop Ranch has continually and carefully grown to become a dynamic center for the modern business.
For more information, visit bishopranch.com.
Media contact: Annie Noebel, [email protected] and (949) 525-7024.