Sunset Development Company signed nine new office space leases totaling 212,355 square feet at Bishop Ranch in San Ramon, CA. The 585-acre campus contains nine million square feet of office space in 30 buildings and is home to 30,000 employees at more than 600 companies.
Sunset Development Company’s Alexander Mehran, Jr. says, “With our host of amenities, the new City Center Bishop Ranch across the street, and an excellent talent pool in the area, these companies found Bishop Ranch as the ideal location for their offices.”
The nine new leases include:
– The Cooper Companies leased 49,315 square feet, and will move its HQ from Pleasanton.
– Franklin Templeton leased 43,549 square feet.
– ARC leased 23,328 square feet.
– TRI Pointe Homes leased 18,991 square feet.
– Foster Farms leased 18,938 square feet.
– Mason-McDuffie Mortgage Corporation leased 17,130 square feet.
– GCL leased 16,486 square feet.
– Lennar expanded its lease to 13,138 square feet.
– Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. leased 11,480 square feet.